Because plagiarism saves time.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Bumper Stickers, Inc.

  • So many stupid people, so few asteroids.
  • Excess is never too much in moderation.
  • To err is human, to moo bovine.
  • Carpe Diem = Seize the day. Carp In Denim = Fish in pants.
  • The generation of random numbers is too important to leave to chance.
  • This bumper sticker intentionally left blank.
  • What would Gandalf do?
  • I'm Canadian. It's like being American, but without the gun.
  • If there is no God, who always pops up that next Kleenex?
  • If you believe in telepathy, think about honking.
  • Rock is dead. Long live paper and scissors.
  • On your mark, get set, go away!
  • I don't have a beer gut, I have a protective covering for my rock hard abs.
  • If you can read this, you're not the president.
  • If you can read this, I've lost the trailer!
  • Practice safe lunch: Use a condiment.
  • Procrastinate now.
  • I have a degree in Liberal Arts - do you want fries with that?
  • Suburbia: Where they tear out the trees and name streets after them.
  • Do they ever shut up on your planet?
  • If you were born again, would you have two bellybuttons?
  • Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research.
  • Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't asleep.
  • Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
  • The trouble with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard.
  • My mother is a travel agent for guilt trips.
  • Wanted: Meaningful overnight relationship.
  • Anything not worth doing is not worth doing well.
  • If going to church makes you a Christian, does going into a garage make you a car?
  • Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
  • God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
  • It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.
  • Rap is to music as Etch-A-Sketch is to art.
  • Honk If you want to see my finger.
  • If you can read this, I can hit my brakes and sue you.
  • Stop repeat offenders. Don't re-elect them!
  • If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0!
  • Driver carries no cash. He's married.
  • All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy.
  • Watch out for the idiot behind me.
  • I doubt, therefore I might be.
  • If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
  • Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.
  • Vote Democrat — it's easier than working!
  • Vote Republican — it's easier than thinking!
  • Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.
  • Squirrels: Nature's speed bumps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home