Because plagiarism saves time.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Quotes That Should Have Been Famous

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I’m thinking, okay, here’s a gal who’s capable of making a decision she’ll regret in the future. (Richard Jeni)

I celebrated Thanksgiving in an old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land. (Jon Stewart)

Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same. The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

I failed my driver’s test. The guy asked me "what do you do at a red light?" I said, I don’t know… look around, listen to the radio… (Bill Braudis).

A lawyer dies and goes to Heaven. "There must be some mistake," the lawyer argues. "I’m too young to die. I’m only fifty five." "Fifty five?" says Saint Peter. "No, according to out calculations, you’re eighty two." "How’s you get that?" the lawyer asks. Answers St. Peter: "We added up your time sheets."

Extracted from here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wanted to quit on a monday morning and take a vacation to the bahamas but one fine day i got married and then i got a free trip to hell

Saturday, June 17, 2006 7:16:00 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go suck a lemon

Monday, February 05, 2007 3:42:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home