Because plagiarism saves time.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Used to Believe

The site where people submit their amusing childhood beliefs.

http://www.iusedtobelieve.com/selected/best/

My favourites so far:

Once, when I was 8, I told my Mom about this weird experience I had where the exact same thing happened to me twice. She explained that it hadn't happened twice, but that I had déjà vu. The next day at school, I told all of my friends that I had this weird French disease that made me get stuck in time and repeat things I'd already done.

I used to believe that there was a magical ingredient in birthday cakes that allowed you to age another year, and that's why you had to eat it.

When i was little i used to think that when a foreign person spoke subtitles would appear, like in a foreign movie or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home