Because plagiarism saves time.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Millionaires24.com: Email for the rich, apparently.

I honestly thought that this was a spoof until I saw they had a WorldPay account. It appears that someone, somewhere had a brilliant notion that rich people would pay $5000 a year for a webmail account just for its exclusivity.

If this reaches the 10,000 member limit in my lifetime I'll kiss a donkey. But then afterward I'll start selling 5,000 @marksthings.com addresses at $10,000 each. Surely half the members means twice the exclusivity, hence twice the fee, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol! I actually just found this site a few hours before you posted this. I experienced a few emotions when I saw the smirky old woman on the main page/ read the disclaimer that "Membership is offered by invitation only or after submission of a successful online application."
So, I'm dying to call them and ask what they base their criteria on, regarding whom they decide to allow entrance into their uber-elite webmail site.

Their motto should be: "When all those plebeian domain names just won't do!"

Thursday, February 07, 2008 11:02:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home